This product is so often misused and also the one that most people skimp on. Why you may ask? Well, when I ask my customers this same question, they say that they don’t want to spend a lot on something that gets washed OFF the face. Oh how I wish that this were really true (the part that gets washed off the face…)! If in fact, people washed their face correctly I may agree that MAYBE you could skimp a bit, but more than not, the cleanser does remain on the skin, simply because the product is not used properly.
Here is how to best cleanse your skin.
- Apply your cleanser ,whether it be oil, foaming or gel, with your fingertips and some water. Massage your face, neck, and around (not inside) the eyes. Rinse really well with warm water. (Really well is a good three full splashes)
- Take a flat round wet cotton pad, and from the neck up, swipe the skin well. Most likely you will see dirt and debris on the pad. If so, use both sides of the pad, and one more for the eye area to remove all make-up.
- Splash your face one more time with cool water and then pat dry with a towel.
- Apply serum after cleansing and toning. Apply a dime size dollop into the palm of your hand.
- Dip two fingers into the serum and distribute around your face and neck by lightly patting the product into the skin. Do this a few times until the dollop is gone.
- Then take both hands and use two fingers from each hand and pat all areas of the face and neck to press the serum thoroughly into the skin.
- Spritz a tiny amount of primer-sealant to your palms, press palms together and place on your cheeks.
- Then with your fingertips, move the primer around the face. That’s it! Wait two minutes. Now you can put on your make-up.